NovaGold Resources (NYSE:NG – Get Rating) was downgraded by research analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a report released on Sunday.
NovaGold Resources Stock Performance
NYSE NG opened at $5.36 on Friday. NovaGold Resources has a 1 year low of $4.06 and a 1 year high of $6.98. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 5.94, a current ratio of 57.88 and a quick ratio of 57.88. The firm has a market cap of $1.79 billion, a P/E ratio of -33.50 and a beta of 0.85.
About NovaGold Resources
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NovaGold Resources (NG)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for NovaGold Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NovaGold Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.