Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:OPHLY – Get Rating)’s share price traded up 0.4% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $6.25 and last traded at $6.22. 155,612 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 38% from the average session volume of 112,899 shares. The stock had previously closed at $6.19.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group lowered Ono Pharmaceutical from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Friday, April 28th.
Ono Pharmaceutical Stock Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average of $6.74 and a 200 day moving average of $7.30.
About Ono Pharmaceutical
Ono Pharmaceutical Co, Ltd. engages in the production, purchase, and sale of internal medicine, patch and injectable medicine. The company was founded by Ichibei Fushimiya in 1717 and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ono Pharmaceutical (OPHLY)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Ono Pharmaceutical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ono Pharmaceutical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.