Pollen Street PLC (LON:HONY – Get Rating) traded up 0.5% during trading on Friday . The company traded as high as GBX 792 ($9.92) and last traded at GBX 790 ($9.90). 7,986 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 71% from the average session volume of 27,618 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 786 ($9.85).
Pollen Street Trading Up 0.5 %
The business has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 790 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 739.98. The stock has a market cap of £507.26 million and a PE ratio of 975.31.
Pollen Street Company Profile
Pollen Street PLC engages in the acquisition of interests in loans made to consumers, small businesses, and other counterparties. The company was incorporated in 2015 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Pollen Street Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pollen Street and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.