Redwire Co. (NYSE:RDW – Get Rating) Director Ae Red Holdings, Llc sold 59,719 shares of Redwire stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, May 17th. The shares were sold at an average price of $2.68, for a total transaction of $160,046.92. Following the sale, the director now directly owns 36,766,441 shares in the company, valued at approximately $98,534,061.88. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is accessible through the SEC website.
Ae Red Holdings, Llc also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, May 15th, Ae Red Holdings, Llc sold 51,256 shares of Redwire stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $2.66, for a total transaction of $136,340.96.
- On Friday, May 12th, Ae Red Holdings, Llc sold 243,162 shares of Redwire stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $2.85, for a total transaction of $693,011.70.
- On Wednesday, May 10th, Ae Red Holdings, Llc sold 35,887 shares of Redwire stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $3.02, for a total transaction of $108,378.74.
Redwire Stock Down 5.1 %
Redwire stock opened at $2.60 on Friday. Redwire Co. has a fifty-two week low of $1.67 and a fifty-two week high of $4.69. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 6.05, a quick ratio of 1.00 and a current ratio of 1.01. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $2.91 and a 200 day moving average price of $2.70. The company has a market capitalization of $167.13 million, a PE ratio of -1.31 and a beta of 1.65.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, B. Riley began coverage on shares of Redwire in a research report on Friday, April 21st. They set a “buy” rating and a $5.00 price target on the stock.
Institutional Trading of Redwire
Several institutional investors have recently added to or reduced their stakes in the stock. State Street Corp increased its holdings in Redwire by 18.3% in the 1st quarter. State Street Corp now owns 329,089 shares of the company’s stock valued at $997,000 after purchasing an additional 50,900 shares during the last quarter. Geode Capital Management LLC grew its stake in shares of Redwire by 17.8% in the first quarter. Geode Capital Management LLC now owns 377,036 shares of the company’s stock worth $1,142,000 after acquiring an additional 56,909 shares in the last quarter. Two Sigma Advisers LP acquired a new position in shares of Redwire in the first quarter worth $34,000. Atom Investors LP acquired a new position in shares of Redwire in the first quarter worth $37,000. Finally, Renaissance Technologies LLC grew its stake in shares of Redwire by 194.1% in the first quarter. Renaissance Technologies LLC now owns 150,595 shares of the company’s stock worth $456,000 after acquiring an additional 99,395 shares in the last quarter.
Redwire Company Profile
Redwire Corporation, a space infrastructure company, develops, manufactures, and sells mission critical space solutions and components for national security, civil, and commercial space markets in the United States, Luxembourg, Germany, South Korea, Poland, and internationally. The company provides various antennas; and advanced sensors and components, which include solar arrays, composite booms, radio frequency antennas, payload adapters, space-qualifies camera systems, and star trackers and sun sensors.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Redwire (RDW)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Redwire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Redwire and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.