Refined Metals Corp. (OTCMKTS:CADMF – Get Rating) shares were down 7.5% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $0.06 and last traded at $0.13. Approximately 8,438 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 64% from the average daily volume of 23,527 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.14.
Refined Metals Price Performance
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.13 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.14.
About Refined Metals
Refined Metals Corp., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties. The company was formerly known as Chemesis International Inc and changed its name to Refined Metals Corp. in November 2022. The company is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Refined Metals (CADMF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Refined Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Refined Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.