Chalice Mining Limited (ASX:CHN – Get Rating) insider Stephen McIntosh purchased 18,449 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, May 19th. The stock was bought at an average price of A$7.65 ($5.14) per share, for a total transaction of A$141,190.20 ($94,758.52).
Chalice Mining Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 15.97, a current ratio of 13.04 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.35.
About Chalice Mining
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Chalice Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Chalice Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.