IES Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:IESC – Get Rating) CFO Tracy Mclauchlin sold 5,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, May 17th. The shares were sold at an average price of $50.19, for a total transaction of $250,950.00. Following the transaction, the chief financial officer now directly owns 71,990 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $3,613,178.10. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through the SEC website.
Tracy Mclauchlin also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, May 15th, Tracy Mclauchlin sold 10,000 shares of IES stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $47.82, for a total value of $478,200.00.
IES Stock Up 0.3 %
IES stock opened at $50.38 on Friday. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $43.55 and a 200 day simple moving average of $39.41. The company has a current ratio of 1.59, a quick ratio of 1.30 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.04. IES Holdings, Inc. has a 1-year low of $25.22 and a 1-year high of $50.83. The firm has a market capitalization of $1.02 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 16.20 and a beta of 1.26.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On IES
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Several brokerages have issued reports on IESC. StockNews.com started coverage on IES in a research note on Thursday. They issued a “strong-buy” rating on the stock. TheStreet upgraded IES from a “c+” rating to a “b-” rating in a research note on Wednesday, February 8th.
IES Holdings, Inc engages in the design and installation of electrical and technology systems and the provision of infrastructure products and services to end markets including data centers, residential housing, and commercial and industrial facilities. It operates through the following segments: Communications, Residential, Commercial and Industrial, and Infrastructure Solutions.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on IES (IESC)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for IES Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IES and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.