The Westaim Co. (OTCMKTS:WEDXF – Get Rating)’s share price traded up 4.9% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $2.43 and last traded at $2.39. 85,885 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 150% from the average session volume of 34,391 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.28.
Westaim Stock Performance
The firm has a fifty day moving average of $2.17 and a 200-day moving average of $2.06. The firm has a market cap of $337.54 million, a P/E ratio of 2.92 and a beta of 0.45. The company has a quick ratio of 0.21, a current ratio of 0.21 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.11.
Westaim Company Profile
The Westaim Corp. engages in the provision of long-term capital to businesses operating primarily within the global financial services industry. The firm invests, directly and indirectly, through acquisitions, joint ventures, and other arrangements. Its investments include Skyward Specialty and Arena.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Westaim (WEDXF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Westaim Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Westaim and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.