Xiaomi Co. (OTCMKTS:XIACF – Get Rating) was down 1.4% on Friday . The company traded as low as $1.38 and last traded at $1.38. Approximately 8,006 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 31% from the average daily volume of 11,675 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.40.
Xiaomi Price Performance
The business has a 50 day moving average price of $1.47 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $1.46.
Xiaomi Corp. engages in the design, manufacture and sale of smartphone, hardware and software products. Its business covers power bank, audio, camera and lifestyle. Xiaomi doing business through three business segments-Hardware, E-commerce & New Retail and Internet services. Its products include power bank pro, headphones, in-ear headphones pro, bluetooth headset basic with dock, bluetooth speaker, sphere camera, home security camera, action camera, robot builder, electric scooter, bedside lamp, and body composition scale.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Xiaomi (XIACF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Xiaomi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Xiaomi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.