Aerovate Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:AVTE – Get Rating) insider Hunter Gillies sold 1,090 shares of Aerovate Therapeutics stock in a transaction on Wednesday, May 17th. The shares were sold at an average price of $19.59, for a total transaction of $21,353.10. Following the completion of the transaction, the insider now owns 3,251 shares in the company, valued at approximately $63,687.09. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which can be accessed through this hyperlink.
Hunter Gillies also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, April 21st, Hunter Gillies sold 4,000 shares of Aerovate Therapeutics stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $19.50, for a total transaction of $78,000.00.
Aerovate Therapeutics Trading Down 3.3 %
NASDAQ:AVTE opened at $18.54 on Monday. The firm has a market capitalization of $459.98 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -7.96 and a beta of 0.34. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $20.00 and its 200 day simple moving average is $22.25. Aerovate Therapeutics, Inc. has a twelve month low of $11.13 and a twelve month high of $30.79.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Aerovate Therapeutics
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Guggenheim assumed coverage on shares of Aerovate Therapeutics in a report on Tuesday, February 28th. They set a “buy” rating and a $36.00 target price on the stock.
About Aerovate Therapeutics
Aerovate Therapeutics, Inc, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development of drugs that enhance the lives of patients with rare cardiopulmonary diseases in the United States. The company focuses on advancing AV-101, a dry powder inhaled formulation of imatinib for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension, which is in Phase 2b/Phase 3 trial.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aerovate Therapeutics (AVTE)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Aerovate Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aerovate Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.