Equities research analysts at StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of InnSuites Hospitality Trust (NYSE:IHT – Get Rating) in a note issued to investors on Monday. The firm set a “hold” rating on the stock.
InnSuites Hospitality Trust Stock Performance
Shares of NYSE:IHT opened at $1.47 on Monday. InnSuites Hospitality Trust has a 52 week low of $1.14 and a 52 week high of $3.77. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.51, a quick ratio of 2.30 and a current ratio of 2.30. The firm has a market capitalization of $13.49 million, a PE ratio of 24.50 and a beta of 0.10.
InnSuites Hospitality Trust Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on InnSuites Hospitality Trust (IHT)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for InnSuites Hospitality Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for InnSuites Hospitality Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.