Woolworths Group Limited (ASX:WOW – Get Rating) insider Tracey Fellows purchased 1,293 shares of Woolworths Group stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, May 11th. The shares were bought at an average price of A$38.63 ($25.93) per share, with a total value of A$49,948.59 ($33,522.54).
Tracey Fellows also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, March 17th, Tracey Fellows acquired 1,220 shares of Woolworths Group stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of A$36.84 ($24.72) per share, for a total transaction of A$44,943.58 ($30,163.48).
Woolworths Group Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 255.21, a quick ratio of 0.18 and a current ratio of 0.57.
Woolworths Group Cuts Dividend
About Woolworths Group
Woolworths Group Limited operates retail stores. It operates through Australian Food, Australian B2B, New Zealand Food, BIG W, and Other segments. The Australian Food segment procures and resells food and related products, and provides services to customers in Australia. It operates 1,087 Woolworths supermarkets and Metro Food stores.
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Woolworths Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Woolworths Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.