Equities researchers at StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of Inuvo (NYSE:INUV – Get Rating) in a report issued on Monday. The firm set a “sell” rating on the stock.
Inuvo Trading Down 5.3 %
NYSE INUV opened at $0.34 on Monday. The stock has a market capitalization of $41.47 million, a PE ratio of -2.84 and a beta of 1.14. Inuvo has a 12 month low of $0.20 and a 12 month high of $0.59.
Inuvo Company Profile
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Inuvo (INUV)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Inuvo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Inuvo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.