StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Adams Resources & Energy (NYSE:AE – Get Rating) in a research report report published on Thursday morning. The firm issued a hold rating on the stock.
Adams Resources & Energy Stock Performance
Shares of AE opened at $33.75 on Thursday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.49, a quick ratio of 0.97 and a current ratio of 1.07. The company has a market cap of $85.39 million, a PE ratio of -16.63 and a beta of 0.85. Adams Resources & Energy has a 12-month low of $27.40 and a 12-month high of $61.84.
Adams Resources & Energy Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Adams Resources & Energy (AE)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Adams Resources & Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Adams Resources & Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.