Stock analysts at StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of New Concept Energy (NYSE:GBR – Get Rating) in a report released on Monday. The firm set a “sell” rating on the stock.
New Concept Energy Price Performance
Shares of NYSE:GBR opened at $1.03 on Monday. New Concept Energy has a 12-month low of $0.99 and a 12-month high of $2.71.
About New Concept Energy
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on New Concept Energy (GBR)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for New Concept Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for New Concept Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.