Top KingWin’s (NASDAQ:TCJH – Get Rating) quiet period will expire on Monday, May 29th. Top KingWin had issued 2,750,000 shares in its IPO on April 18th. The total size of the offering was $11,000,000 based on an initial share price of $4.00. During Top KingWin’s quiet period, insiders and underwriters involved in the IPO are restricted from issuing any research reports or earnings estimates for the company because of SEC regulations. Following the end of the company’s quiet period, it’s expected that the brokerages that served as underwriters on the stock will initiate research coverage on the company.
Top KingWin Stock Performance
Shares of NASDAQ:TCJH opened at $7.77 on Monday. Top KingWin has a 12 month low of $3.37 and a 12 month high of $9.33. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $5.28.
Top KingWin Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Top KingWin (TCJH)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Top KingWin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Top KingWin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.