Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Westshore Terminals Investment (TSE: WTE) in the last few weeks:
- 5/9/2023 – Westshore Terminals Investment had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$30.00 to C$35.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 5/9/2023 – Westshore Terminals Investment had its price target raised by analysts at CIBC from C$28.00 to C$29.00.
- 5/8/2023 – Westshore Terminals Investment had its price target raised by analysts at TD Securities from C$27.00 to C$28.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 5/8/2023 – Westshore Terminals Investment had its price target raised by analysts at Scotiabank from C$25.50 to C$26.50.
Westshore Terminals Investment Stock Up 0.9 %
WTE stock opened at C$31.14 on Monday. The company has a market cap of C$1.95 billion, a PE ratio of 26.39 and a beta of 0.95. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of C$27.76 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$25.37. Westshore Terminals Investment Co. has a 52 week low of C$21.59 and a 52 week high of C$37.49. The company has a quick ratio of 2.07, a current ratio of 2.59 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 39.22.
Westshore Terminals Investment (TSE:WTE – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings results on Friday, March 10th. The company reported C$0.02 earnings per share for the quarter. Westshore Terminals Investment had a return on equity of 10.31% and a net margin of 24.63%. The company had revenue of C$54.37 million for the quarter. Sell-side analysts anticipate that Westshore Terminals Investment Co. will post 1.8557807 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Westshore Terminals Investment Increases Dividend
Westshore Terminals Investment Corporation operates a coal storage and loading terminal at Roberts Bank, British Columbia. The company has contracts to ship coal from mines in British Columbia, Alberta, and the Northwestern United States. Westshore Terminals Investment Corporation was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Westshore Terminals Investment Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Westshore Terminals Investment Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.