Shares of Adyen (OTCMKTS:ADYYF – Get Rating) rose 4.9% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $1,660.36 and last traded at $1,640.16. Approximately 157 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 66% from the average daily volume of 460 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1,563.00.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, BNP Paribas cut shares of Adyen from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research note on Wednesday, March 8th.
Adyen Price Performance
The business’s 50 day moving average is $1,553.42 and its 200 day moving average is $1,498.88.
Adyen NV engages in the provision of payments platform business. Its products include online payments, point of sale, marketplaces, and unified commerce. The firm operates through the following geographical segments: Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA); North America; Asia-Pacific; and Latin America.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Adyen (ADYYF)
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for Adyen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Adyen and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.