Altigen Communications, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ATGN – Get Rating)’s share price crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.67 and traded as low as $0.65. Altigen Communications shares last traded at $0.71, with a volume of 131,517 shares traded.
Altigen Communications Stock Up 9.2 %
The company has a market capitalization of $17.31 million, a PE ratio of -14.20 and a beta of 1.32. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $0.54 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.67.
Altigen Communications Company Profile
Altigen Communications, Inc engages in the provision of Microsoft cloud solutions. It operates through North America and Rest of the World geographical segments. The North America segment consists of United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean. The Rest of the World segment focuses on Europe.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Altigen Communications (ATGN)
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for Altigen Communications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Altigen Communications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.