Cobre Limited (ASX:CBE – Get Rating) insider Martin Holland purchased 200,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, May 18th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of A$0.09 ($0.06) per share, with a total value of A$17,400.00 ($11,600.00).
Martin Holland also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, March 28th, Martin Holland acquired 700,000 shares of Cobre stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of A$0.10 ($0.07) per share, with a total value of A$71,400.00 ($47,600.00).
Cobre Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 3.57, a quick ratio of 6.79 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 11.45.
Cobre Limited engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral properties. It explores for copper, gold, silver, and zinc deposits. The company holds 100% interest in the Perrinvale project covering an area of approximately 381 square kilometers of the Panhandle and Illaara Greenstone Belts in Western Australia; and an option to earn up to 80% interests in the Sandiman tenement covering an area of approximately 202 square kilometers located in Gascoyne Province, Australia.
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for Cobre Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cobre and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.