Shares of Continental Aktiengesellschaft (OTCMKTS:CTTAF – Get Rating) traded down 4.2% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $71.88 and last traded at $71.88. 29 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 95% from the average session volume of 553 shares. The stock had previously closed at $75.00.
Continental Aktiengesellschaft Trading Down 4.2 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $71.78 and its 200-day moving average price is $68.31.
Continental Aktiengesellschaft Company Profile
Continental AG operates as a holding company, which engages in the manufacture and sale of soft rubber products, rubberized fabrics, and solid tires. It operates through the following segments: Automotive, Tires, ContiTech, and Contract Manufacturing. The Automotive segment comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, as well as motion and motion control systems.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Continental Aktiengesellschaft (CTTAF)
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for Continental Aktiengesellschaft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Continental Aktiengesellschaft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.