Elixir Energy Limited (ASX:EXR – Get Rating) insider Neil Young bought 300,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, May 17th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of A$0.10 ($0.07) per share, with a total value of A$31,200.00 ($20,800.00).
Elixir Energy Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 19.22, a current ratio of 13.49 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.18.
About Elixir Energy
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for Elixir Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Elixir Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.