G8 Education Limited (ASX:GEM – Get Rating) insider Margaret Zabel bought 20,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, May 15th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of A$1.15 ($0.76) per share, for a total transaction of A$22,900.00 ($15,266.67).
G8 Education Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 0.33, a quick ratio of 0.38 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 80.78.
About G8 Education
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for G8 Education Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for G8 Education and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.