Games Workshop Group PLC (LON:GAW – Get Rating) insider Kevin Rountree purchased 149 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, May 19th. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 9,767 ($121.48) per share, for a total transaction of £14,552.83 ($18,100.53).
Kevin Rountree also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, February 24th, Kevin Rountree purchased 168 shares of Games Workshop Group stock. The shares were purchased at an average cost of GBX 9,208 ($114.53) per share, with a total value of £15,469.44 ($19,240.60).
Games Workshop Group Stock Performance
GAW stock opened at GBX 9,735 ($121.08) on Tuesday. The stock has a market capitalization of £3.20 billion, a PE ratio of 2,609.92, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.41 and a beta of 1.26. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 9,468.15 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 8,828.14. Games Workshop Group PLC has a 12-month low of GBX 5,565 ($69.22) and a 12-month high of £100.53 ($125.04). The company has a current ratio of 3.65, a quick ratio of 2.33 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 19.77.
Games Workshop Group Cuts Dividend
Games Workshop Group Company Profile
Games Workshop Group PLC, together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, distributes, and sells miniature figures and games in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, North America, Australia, New Zealand, Asia, and internationally. It operates in two segments, Core and Licensing. The company offers games under the Warhammer: Age of Sigmar and Warhammer 40,000 names, as well as Horus Heresy, an off shoot of Warhammer 40,000.
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for Games Workshop Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Games Workshop Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.