Grupo Financiero Banorte, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:GBOOF – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $8.21 and traded as low as $8.00. Grupo Financiero Banorte shares last traded at $8.00, with a volume of 391 shares trading hands.
Grupo Financiero Banorte Price Performance
The business has a fifty day moving average of $8.29 and a 200-day moving average of $8.21.
About Grupo Financiero Banorte
Grupo Financiero Banorte SAB de CV is a holding company, which engages in the provision of banking services. It operates through the following segments: Holding, Banorte, Savings and Forecast, Landlord and Factor, Storage, and Brokerage house Banorte. The company was founded in 1899 and is headquartered in Mexico City, Mexico.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Grupo Financiero Banorte (GBOOF)
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for Grupo Financiero Banorte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grupo Financiero Banorte and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.