Iberdrola, S.A. (OTCMKTS:IBDSF – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $12.63 and traded as high as $12.67. Iberdrola shares last traded at $12.64, with a volume of 3,137 shares traded.
Iberdrola Trading Up 0.3 %
The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $12.63 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $11.82.
Iberdrola Company Profile
Iberdrola SA is a holding company, which engages in the generation, distribution, trading, and marketing of electricity. It operates through the following businesses: Networks, Liberalized, Renewables and Other Businesses. The Networks business engages in the transmission and distribution of energy businesses, as well as those of any other regulated nature, originating in Spain, the United Kingdom, the United States and Brazil.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Iberdrola (IBDSF)
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for Iberdrola Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Iberdrola and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.