iShares iBonds Dec 2019 Term Corporate ETF (NYSEARCA:IBDK – Get Rating) dropped 0% on Monday . The company traded as low as $24.85 and last traded at $24.87. Approximately 109,154 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 24% from the average daily volume of 144,261 shares. The stock had previously closed at $24.87.
iShares iBonds Dec 2019 Term Corporate ETF Stock Down 0.0 %
The firm’s 50 day moving average is $24.87 and its two-hundred day moving average is $24.86.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares iBonds Dec 2019 Term Corporate ETF (IBDK)
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for iShares iBonds Dec 2019 Term Corporate ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares iBonds Dec 2019 Term Corporate ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.