iShares Morningstar U.S. Equity ETF (NYSEARCA:JKD – Get Rating)’s share price were up 0.1% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $222.64 and last traded at $221.91. Approximately 11,100 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 49% from the average daily volume of 7,442 shares. The stock had previously closed at $221.74.
iShares Morningstar U.S. Equity ETF Stock Performance
The firm has a market capitalization of $2.92 billion, a PE ratio of 18.13 and a beta of 1.01. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $221.91.
iShares Morningstar U.S. Equity ETF Company Profile
iShares Morningstar Large-Cap ETF (the Fund), formerly iShares Morningstar Large Core Index Fund, is an exchange-traded fund (ETF). The Fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance of the Morningstar Large Core Index (the Core Index). The Core Index measures the performance of stocks issued by large-capitalization companies that have exhibited average growth and value characteristics as determined by Morningstar’s index methodology.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares Morningstar U.S. Equity ETF (JKD)
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for iShares Morningstar U.S. Equity ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares Morningstar U.S. Equity ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.