Jaguar Mining Inc. (OTCMKTS:JAGGF – Get Rating)’s stock price dropped 1.7% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $1.69 and last traded at $1.70. Approximately 5,199 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 71% from the average daily volume of 18,077 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.72.
Jaguar Mining Price Performance
The firm has a market capitalization of $123.11 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 4.13 and a beta of 1.70. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $1.92 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $2.03.
About Jaguar Mining
Jaguar Mining, Inc engages in the production, development, and exploration of gold in the Iron Quadrangle. Its operations include Turmalina Gold Mine, Caeté Complex, Paciência Gold Mine, reserves and resources, technical reports, and Jaguar Mining Dams. The company was founded by Daniel R. Titcomb in 1984 and is headquartered Toronto, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Jaguar Mining (JAGGF)
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for Jaguar Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jaguar Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.