Shares of Jonestown Bank & Trust Co. (OTCMKTS:JNES – Get Rating) rose 5.7% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $26.00 and last traded at $26.00. Approximately 4,250 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 463% from the average daily volume of 755 shares. The stock had previously closed at $24.59.
Jonestown Bank & Trust Stock Up 5.7 %
The company has a 50 day moving average price of $27.34 and a 200-day moving average price of $29.48.
Jonestown Bank & Trust Company Profile
Jonestown Bank & Trust Co provides banking products and services in Lebanon County and Northern Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. The company offers deposit products, including checking accounts, statement savings, club accounts, money market accounts, certificates of deposit, and individual retirement accounts.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Jonestown Bank & Trust (JNES)
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for Jonestown Bank & Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jonestown Bank & Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.