Keppel Co. Limited (OTCMKTS:KPELF – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $4.40 and traded as high as $4.84. Keppel shares last traded at $4.84, with a volume of 1,675 shares trading hands.
Keppel Stock Up 1.4 %
The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $4.40 and its 200-day simple moving average is $4.85.
Keppel Corp. Ltd. is an investment holding and management company, which engages in the provision of offshore and marine engineering and construction services. It operates through the following segments: Energy and Environment, Urban Development, Connectivity, Asset Management, and Corporate and Others.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Keppel (KPELF)
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for Keppel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Keppel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.