Lynas Rare Earths Limited (OTCMKTS:LYSDY – Get Rating)’s stock price dropped 0.6% on Monday . The company traded as low as $4.73 and last traded at $4.83. Approximately 36,637 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 74% from the average daily volume of 141,741 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.86.
Lynas Rare Earths Stock Down 0.6 %
The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $4.42 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $5.28.
Lynas Rare Earths Company Profile
Lynas Rare Earths Ltd. engages in the production of rare earth minerals. It focuses on the exploration, development, mining, and processing of rare earth deposits. The company was founded by Nicholas Anthony Curtis on May 25, 1983 and is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lynas Rare Earths (LYSDY)
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for Lynas Rare Earths Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lynas Rare Earths and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.