Shares of Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:MITEY – Get Rating) passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $12.01 and traded as high as $12.09. Mitsubishi Estate shares last traded at $11.91, with a volume of 149,357 shares trading hands.
Mitsubishi Estate Stock Up 2.1 %
The company has a current ratio of 2.08, a quick ratio of 1.38 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.22. The company has a market capitalization of $15.77 billion, a PE ratio of 12.67 and a beta of 0.43. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $12.01 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $12.56.
Mitsubishi Estate Company Profile
Mitsubishi Estate Co, Ltd. engages in the real estate business. It operates through the following segments: Commercial Property, Residential, International, Investment Management, Architectural Design and Engineering; and Real Estate Services, and Other. The Commercial Property segment includes office building, retail facility, outlet mall, logistics facility, hotel, and airport operations.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mitsubishi Estate (MITEY)
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for Mitsubishi Estate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mitsubishi Estate and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.