Ntt Docomo, Inc. (OTCMKTS:DCMYY – Get Rating) was up 0% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $36.17 and last traded at $36.13. Approximately 3,300 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 89% from the average daily volume of 29,309 shares. The stock had previously closed at $36.12.
Ntt Docomo Trading Up 0.0 %
The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $36.13.
Ntt Docomo Company Profile
NTT DOCOMO, INC., a telecommunications company, provides various mobile services in Japan and internationally. It operates through three segments: Telecommunications Business, Smart Life Business, and Other Businesses. The company offers iPhone, iPad, smartphone, tablet, and feature phone products and services under the docomo name, as well as d POINT CLUB, a point program.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ntt Docomo (DCMYY)
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for Ntt Docomo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ntt Docomo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.