Shares of Ocado Group plc (OTCMKTS:OCDDY – Get Rating) rose 1.6% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $10.12 and last traded at $9.94. Approximately 74,599 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 90% from the average daily volume of 39,272 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.78.
Ocado Group Trading Up 1.6 %
The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $11.90 and its 200 day simple moving average is $14.64.
About Ocado Group
Ocado Group Plc engages in the operation of online grocery supermarket. It operates through the following segments: Retail, UK Solutions & Logistics, and International Solutions. The Retail segment provides online grocery and general merchandise offerings to customers within the UK. The UK Solutions & Logistics segment reflects contracts with the Ocado Retail joint venture and Morrisons, inclusive of both solutions contracts and service agreements with Ocado Logistics for the provision of third party logistics and other services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ocado Group (OCDDY)
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for Ocado Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ocado Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.