Plus Products Inc (OTCMKTS:PLSPF – Get Rating) shares were down 1.6% on Monday . The company traded as low as $3.61 and last traded at $3.68. Approximately 2,600 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 55% from the average daily volume of 5,817 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.74.
Plus Products Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average of $3.68.
About Plus Products
Plus Products, Inc (Canada) engages in the development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of cannabis infused products. It offers cannabis-infused edibles to both regulated medicinal and adult-use, or recreational, markets. The company was founded by Jacob F. Heimark and Roy McFarland on March 29, 2018 and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Plus Products (PLSPF)
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for Plus Products Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Plus Products and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.