Investment analysts at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Pretium Resources (NYSE:PVG – Get Rating) (TSE:PVG) in a note issued to investors on Tuesday. The firm set a “hold” rating on the basic materials company’s stock.
Pretium Resources Stock Performance
NYSE PVG opened at $15.05 on Tuesday. The stock has a market cap of $2.83 billion, a P/E ratio of -94.06 and a beta of 0.81. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.08, a quick ratio of 1.13 and a current ratio of 1.28. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $15.05 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $15.05. Pretium Resources has a fifty-two week low of $8.29 and a fifty-two week high of $15.65.
About Pretium Resources
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pretium Resources (PVG)
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for Pretium Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pretium Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.