Shares of Sonic Healthcare Limited (OTCMKTS:SKHCF – Get Rating) crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $23.62 and traded as high as $24.36. Sonic Healthcare shares last traded at $24.36, with a volume of 181 shares.
Sonic Healthcare Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $23.62 and its 200 day simple moving average is $22.14.
About Sonic Healthcare
Sonic Healthcare Ltd. engages in the provision of medical diagnostics services. It operates through the following segments: Laboratory, Radiology, and Other. The Laboratory segment offers pathology and clinical services in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, and Ireland.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sonic Healthcare (SKHCF)
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for Sonic Healthcare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sonic Healthcare and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.