Sonomax Technologies Inc (OTCMKTS:SXHHF – Get Rating)’s stock price passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.00. Sonomax Technologies shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 0 shares traded.
Sonomax Technologies Price Performance
Sonomax Technologies Company Profile
Sonomax Technologies, Inc engages in the development, commercialization and sales of intra ear technology for earphones, hearing protection, hearing enhancement, and other communication applications. The company is manufacturing and commercializing earphones and the SonoFit custom fitting system. Sonomax Technologies was founded by Jean Nicolas Laperle and Adam Schwartz on May 21, 1998 and is headquartered in Montreal, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sonomax Technologies (SXHHF)
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for Sonomax Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sonomax Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.