Equities research analysts at StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of Mexco Energy (NYSE:MXC – Get Rating) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Tuesday. The firm set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Mexco Energy Price Performance
Shares of MXC stock opened at $10.82 on Tuesday. Mexco Energy has a twelve month low of $10.33 and a twelve month high of $24.18. The stock has a market capitalization of $23.16 million, a P/E ratio of 5.01 and a beta of 1.15.
About Mexco Energy
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mexco Energy (MXC)
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for Mexco Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mexco Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.