Investment analysts at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of S&W Seed (NASDAQ:SANW – Get Rating) in a report released on Tuesday. The firm set a “sell” rating on the stock.
Separately, Lake Street Capital lowered their price target on shares of S&W Seed from $4.00 to $3.00 in a research note on Friday, May 12th.
S&W Seed Stock Performance
S&W Seed stock opened at $1.31 on Tuesday. The company has a quick ratio of 0.46, a current ratio of 1.24 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.05. The company has a market capitalization of $56.28 million, a PE ratio of 7.28 and a beta of 1.09. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $1.41 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $1.44. S&W Seed has a twelve month low of $0.63 and a twelve month high of $2.14.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On S&W Seed
About S&W Seed
S&W Seed Co engages in the breeding, production, and sale of stevia and alfalfa seeds. Its product portfolio includes hybrid sorghum, sunflower seed, and corn. The company was in 1980 and is headquartered in Longmont, CO.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on S&W Seed (SANW)
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for S&W Seed Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for S&W Seed and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.