WANG & LEE GROUP’s (NASDAQ:WLGS – Get Rating) quiet period will end on Tuesday, May 30th. WANG & LEE GROUP had issued 1,600,000 shares in its IPO on April 20th. The total size of the offering was $8,000,000 based on an initial share price of $5.00. During WANG & LEE GROUP’s quiet period, underwriters and any insiders involved in the IPO are prevented from issuing any research reports for the company because of SEC regulations. Following the expiration of the company’s quiet period, the brokerages that served as underwriters will likely initiate research coverage on the company.
WANG & LEE GROUP Price Performance
WLGS stock opened at $1.82 on Tuesday. WANG & LEE GROUP has a fifty-two week low of $1.30 and a fifty-two week high of $5.90.
WANG & LEE GROUP Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WANG & LEE GROUP (WLGS)
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for WANG & LEE GROUP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WANG & LEE GROUP and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.