Ambu A/S (OTCMKTS:AMBBY – Get Rating) fell 1.5% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $15.88 and last traded at $15.88. 110 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 85% from the average session volume of 723 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.12.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, DNB Markets raised Ambu A/S from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Thursday, March 2nd.
Ambu A/S Price Performance
The stock has a 50-day moving average of $15.22 and a two-hundred day moving average of $14.25.
Ambu A/S Company Profile
Ambu A/S engages in the development, production, and marketing of diagnostic and life-supporting devices for hospitals and rescue services. It operates through the following segments: Anaesthesia; Patient Monitoring & Diagnostics; and Visualisation. The Anaesthesia segment offers products from resuscitators, face masks, and laryngeal masks to the single use flexible intubation scope.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ambu A/S (AMBBY)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Ambu A/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ambu A/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.