AppTech Payments Corp. (NASDAQ:APCX – Get Rating) traded down 2.1% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $1.86 and last traded at $1.86. 35,937 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 80% from the average session volume of 177,909 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.90.
AppTech Payments Trading Down 2.1 %
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $1.73.
AppTech Payments (NASDAQ:APCX – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings results on Monday, March 20th. The company reported ($0.28) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The company had revenue of $0.11 million for the quarter.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On AppTech Payments
AppTech Payments Company Profile
Apptech Payments Corp. engages in the business of utilizing innovative payment processing and digital banking technologies to complement its core merchant services capabilities. The firm is also involved in developing digital payments and a banking platform that powers commerce experiences for clients and customers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AppTech Payments (APCX)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for AppTech Payments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AppTech Payments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.