Atrium Mortgage Investment Co. (OTCMKTS:AMIVF – Get Rating) traded down 0.6% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $8.90 and last traded at $8.90. 274 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 69% from the average session volume of 870 shares. The stock had previously closed at $8.96.
Atrium Mortgage Investment Stock Performance
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $8.90 and its 200 day moving average price is $8.36.
Atrium Mortgage Investment Company Profile
Atrium Mortgage Investment Corp. engages in the provision of financing solutions in both the commercial and residential real estate sectors. It funds a variety of types of mortgages, including term, construction, and bridge financing. Its investment strategy is to invest in commercial and residential mortgages from borrowers whose financing needs are not being met by the larger financial institutions.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Atrium Mortgage Investment (AMIVF)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Atrium Mortgage Investment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atrium Mortgage Investment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.