Battle North Gold Co. (OTCMKTS:BNAUF – Get Rating)’s stock price rose 0.9% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $2.19 and last traded at $2.19. Approximately 400 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 100% from the average daily volume of 82,757 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.17.
Battle North Gold Stock Up 0.9 %
The company has a current ratio of 41.75, a quick ratio of 41.50 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.23. The company has a market capitalization of $283.69 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -13.69 and a beta of 1.77. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $2.19 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $2.19.
About Battle North Gold
Battle North Gold Corporation engages in the exploration of gold properties in Canada and the United States. Its flagship project is the Bateman Gold Project located in the Red Lake gold district in Ontario, Canada. The company also holds approximately 282 square kilometers of mineral claims in the Red Lake area; and owns a gold exploration project on the Long Canyon gold trend near the Nevada-Utah border in the United States.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Battle North Gold (BNAUF)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Battle North Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Battle North Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.