BTD Capital Fund (NYSEARCA:DIP – Get Rating) shares dropped 0.8% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $23.58 and last traded at $23.58. Approximately 109 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 89% from the average daily volume of 988 shares. The stock had previously closed at $23.78.
BTD Capital Fund Stock Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average is $24.10.
About BTD Capital Fund
The Btd Capital Fund (DIP) is an exchange-traded fund that mostly invests in total market equity. The fund seeks to optimize short-term trading opportunities within US equities. The fund is actively managed, using artificial intelligence and data modeling to select and weight individual stock positions.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on BTD Capital Fund (DIP)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for BTD Capital Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BTD Capital Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.