Analysts at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Cancer Genetics (NASDAQ:CGIX – Get Rating) in a report issued on Wednesday. The brokerage set a “sell” rating on the stock.
Cancer Genetics Trading Down 1.9 %
Shares of Cancer Genetics stock opened at $0.26 on Wednesday. Cancer Genetics has a 12-month low of $2.11 and a 12-month high of $17.50. The stock has a market cap of $1.06 million, a PE ratio of -0.13 and a beta of 2.72. The company has a 50-day moving average of $0.47 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.82.
Cancer Genetics Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cancer Genetics (CGIX)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Cancer Genetics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cancer Genetics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.