Investment analysts at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Contango Oil & Gas (NYSE:MCF – Get Rating) in a report released on Wednesday. The brokerage set a “sell” rating on the stock.
Contango Oil & Gas Price Performance
Shares of Contango Oil & Gas stock opened at $3.22 on Wednesday. Contango Oil & Gas has a 12-month low of $1.58 and a 12-month high of $6.94. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $3.22 and its 200-day moving average price is $3.22.
About Contango Oil & Gas
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Contango Oil & Gas (MCF)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Contango Oil & Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Contango Oil & Gas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.