StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of CoreCard (NYSE:INS – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Wednesday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the stock.
CoreCard Price Performance
Shares of INS stock opened at $40.15 on Wednesday. CoreCard has a twelve month low of $30.52 and a twelve month high of $54.58.
CoreCard Company Profile
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CoreCard (INS)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for CoreCard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CoreCard and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.